What exactly is Advance Mastermind?
The concept of the “Master Mind” was first written about by Napoleon Hill in his 1925 book The Law of Success, which he then followed with more detail in 1937 in his book Think and Grow Rich.
Napoleon had met Andrew Carnegie whose own Master Mind group consisted of about 50 men, was not the only one who harnessed the power of great minds working together in order to grow wealthy.
Hill wrote "analyse the record of any man who has accumulated a great fortune, and many of those who have accumulated modest fortunes, and you will find that they have either consciously, or unconsciously employed the 'Master Mind' principle” wrote Hill.
Hill gave the example of Henry Ford, another self-made billionaire, who overcame poverty and illiteracy to become one of the richest men in America, largely due to the fact that he surrounded himself with wealthy and smart individuals.
We become like the people we associate with.
Mastermind groups work because everyone has the same aim – to improve themselves and their business performance, to collaborate and learn, to tackle problems and challenges together.
It’s an exclusive group
- with high levels of experience and motivation – everyone needs each other. It’s also a great way to grow your network rapidly with quality connections.
Confidentiality is key
- Advance Mastermind provides a space where you can share your greatest challenges and you can be sure that someone else in the group will have either experienced it themselves or be able to help with a different way of thinking, a solution or new tactics.
Accountability is high
– every session and in the daily interactions, not just coming up with solutions, but making a commitment to do them and by when – this way you are far more likely to achieve because you won’t want to let down yourself or your new peer-group.
Pushing boundaries happens in Mastermind
– you will be with like-minded people all thinking bigger and achieving beyond what any of us can do on our own.
Personal growth is inevitable
– Advance Mastermind isn’t just about growing your business, it’s about growing you personally too, making you a more effective person, better able to deal with challenges.
“Don’t wait – the time will never be just right”
– Napoleon Hill